Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10 and solve all bluetooth problems including bluetooth not available in windows 10 problem. Fix it all using the steps and methods given below.
So Recently upgraded to Windows 10 ?? Well many of us did, some of us liked it while some of us are still not satisfied. Well no matter what be the case, there are some problems which most of the users faced after upgrading their PC from Windows 8.1 or from Windows 8. One common problem is of Bluetooth. Many of you might be experiencing a problem of “Bluetooth Not Available“. Well its a common one, and it can be solved very easily provided you follow the steps correctly.
The problems you might be facing are that your wireless keyboard, mouse, audio devices, speakers stopped working.Or maybe Bluetooth Icon is missing in Win 10 Or you cannot even find where to turn your bluetooth on and off. You may also be getting an error message like
Devices that aren’t fully compatible:
– Bluetooth Audio Device
The problems are mainly faced in Lenovo Computer, Samsung, Acer, Asus, Toshiba laptops and also on Intel bluetooth, ALPS Bluetooth Adapter, ALPS, IBM, FIC, GVC, CSr Nanosira, Blutonium, Belkin and Logitech bluetooth wireless adapters.
So lets learn how to get help in Windows 10 bluetooth.
Fix Bluetooth Not Available Problem in Windows 10
I will be putting up all the known methods so that you don’t have to look for other sites to solve your problem.
How to Find Bluetooth Settings in Windows 10
Firstly, you can simply check your bluetooth settings. To find your bluetooth settings in windows 10.
- Select Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth.
- Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.
If you still cannot find your bluetooth, follow the other methods.
Fix by Allowing Bluetooth Devices to Connect to This Computer
Allow your devices to connect by following this.
- Go to Control Panel. Click “Hardware and Sound” and “Bluetooth Devices”.
- Click the Options tab.
- Make sure “Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer” is selected.
Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays
If you can see your bluetooth but still are not able to connect to bluetooth devices then follow this solution which is officially given by Microsoft. Here are the steps to be followed.
- Make sure your bluetooth is On and the device supports bluetooth. The bluetooth can be found in action center.
- If you cannot see bluetooth button, update your device driver, Follow this, go to Start, enter Device Manager, from device manager locate your device from the list and right click on your device. Select Update driver software and select Search Automatically for updated driver software. It will now update your driver.
- Also make sure that your bluetooth enabled device is turned on and is discoverable.
Fix the Bluetooth Driver on Your Windows 10 Computer
If the update via device manager doesn’t work then you can try this. The bluetooth Driver Fix. The reason behind the problem is that if your driver is not compatible with windows 10, it gets deleted during the update/upgrade. And hence to check, fix and get a working driver back you can try this. This will check if your driver is corrupted, outdated, incompatible or missing.
Get the software Driver Talent, it will identify all driver problems and fix the issues. It will scan all the drivers first, fix the corrupted drivers, update the bluetooth driver for windows and also will download the best suitable and compatible driver that matches your device and windows 10.
Restart your computer and check if your bluetooth works or not.
Solution by Remove and Add the Bluetooth Devices
Now if the bluetooth is on and driver is updated but still your device don’t work. You can try to remove device and pair it again.
Here are all steps:
- Go to the Control Panel and Click “Hardware and Sound” and then select “Bluetooth Devices“.
- Select the device which is not working for you and click on “Remove“.
- Now Click “Add” and press the reset button on the device or turn the device off and switch it On again..
- Once you do the above step Select “My device is set up and ready to be found” and click on the “Next” button.
- Now When the Bluetooth device is found, select it, click “Next” and follow the rest of the wizard carefully.
This will solve all your bluetooth problems. I hope it did helped you all !! Why not share this with your friends who are experiencing the same problem. This site is for all windows 10 problems, helps and fixes so do bookmark it. You will never have to go anywhere else.