Bluetooth Windows 10 Not Working right after Upgrade to Windows 10
Let’s try the next solutions and view if Bluetooth Windows 10 Not Working once Upgrade:
Method 1: Run Hardware and devices troubleshooter
- Open up Control Panel.
- Write Troubleshooting within the search box right up corner and hit enter.
- Just click on Troubleshooting tab.
- Just click in view all option to the upper left corner.
- Choose the Hardware and Device options from your list.
- Just click Next to run the Hardware and also Device Troubleshooter.
Method 2: Uninstall the Bluetooth driver from your device manager and install the newest driver for your device in the manufacturer web page.
- Step 1: Uninstall and Reinstall Bluetooth Driver.Make sure you continue with the methods provided here to uninstall and next reinstall the Bluetooth driver.
– Press Windows key +X key if you are from desktop.
– Choose Device Manager.
– Get and double-click Bluetooth driver from your left panel that will uninstall
– Right-click the device, and then click Uninstall.
– Windows will prompt that you check out the device’s removal. Press OK to remove the driver.
– Following the uninstallation is finished, reboot your pc as quickly as possible.
- Step 2: Install the Bluetooth driver from your manufacturer’s web page.It is possible to logon on the manufacturer web page and install the driver newest drivers in compatible mode.
You may also make reference to the content talked about below to learn more.