Bluetooth Driver Windows 10
It’s possible following upgrade windows 10 with windows 7/8/8.1, bluetooth driver in your pc/laptops is don’t work. Should you attempted Function + F2 and reinstalling the driver files several times, however it doesn’t come in Device Manager and the Start Search, let me enable you to install and activation Bluetooth Driver on Windows 10, lets follow some tips in below.
- Press Windows key + X.
- Select Device Manager.
- Select View.
- Select Show Hidden Devices.
- Search for your Bluetooth device.
- Right click the Bluetooth device and select uninstall.
I recommend one to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the precise problem. Follow all these steps to run the troubleshooter:
- Press “Windows key + W”.
- Type “Troubleshooting” without having quotes within the Search box and hit enter.
- Choose “Hardware and Sound” from your Troubleshooter Window.
- Choose “Hardware and Devices” below Devices option.
- Follow the On The Screen instructions.
Method 3: Uninstall and reinstall newest touch pad drivers from your manufacturer’s website and find out if this helps:
- Press “Windows Key + W” from your keyboard.
- Type “device Manager” without having quotes within the search box and hit enter.
- Right click the touchpad drivers and choose “Uninstall”.
- Restart the PC Windows when it is uninstalled.